Welcome to Regent Christian Academy. We extend an invitation to you and your family to tour our facility, meet our teachers, and learn about our programs.
My name is Mrs Emma Palmer, the school's registrar and receptionist. It is an honour for me to serve the students and families at RCA. If you have any questions, I would be happy to help.
1. Complete and return the Application Documentation as listed below.
2. Upon receipt of all the information, you will be contacted by phone and informed of the status of your application.
3. If there is the possibility of a seat being available, you will be invited to schedule an interview with Principal Paul Johnson.
4. If at any time, you would like to come in for a tour of our school and meet the Principal, please do not hesitate to book an appointment. We would be pleased to meet you.
5. Once acceptance has been confirmed to Regent Christian Academy, a non-refundable registration fee and a non-refundable first month's tuition fee will be due. Monthly tuition payments are paid through a preauthorized payment plan. See tuition fees below.
Siblings of current Regent Christian Academy students
|2nd INTAKE||Members of Horizon Church|
|Recommended families from our preschool program who support our Statement of Faith and standards of Christian living.|
|4th INTAKE||Members of the evangelical Christian community who support our Statement of Faith and standards of Christian living.|
|Others within the community who support our Statement of Faith and demonstrate adherence to our standards of Christian living.|
Applicants must demonstrate a willingness to work toward good character. This is generally indicated through a pastoral letter of reference and through interview with the child.
Applicants with disabilities are accepted as resources at each grade level permit.
Standard tuition rates apply unless special arrangements have been made with the Financial Committee.
All tuition and book fees are payable on the first day of each month. Charges for supplies, uniforms, or extra-curricular activities are payable at the time of purchase.
Accounts must be settled by the end of the school year before report cards can be issued or registration renewed. Diplomas for graduating students are not released until all school bills are paid.
Students wear uniforms which are purchased from two school suppliers.
NEAT UNIFORMS 1050 Boundary Road Burnaby BC V5K 4T3 604.205-7556 http://www.rjmccarthy.com/Neat%20Uniforms/neatuniforms.html
2017 - 2018 Monthly Rates
(based on 10 payments per year)
Standard Rates (subject to change)
|1 Child||2 Children||3+ Children|
|One Child in 3-Day Kindergarten||$ 263.00||$ 578.00||$ 718.00|
|All Children in Full Time Programs||$ 416.00||$ 662.00||$ 781.00|
|No additional tuition is charged for families having more than 3 children in RCA.|
$75 for the first child or $150 per family (non refundable). For new families, a non-refundable registration fee and non-refundable first month's tuition will be taken upon acceptance.
Academic & Administration Costs:
The cost of curriculum materials, textbooks, photo copying, lab supplies, and other consumables is $18 per month per student.
Grade 12 graduation fee is $55 per month.
Field Trip Costs:
These costs are calculated at the begining of each year. This cost is divided into monthly installments and is payable with the tuition fee. Monthly fees range between $10 and $21 per month depending on the grade and planned activities.
Senior Teams grade 11-12 $ 50 per team
Junior Teams grade 9 - 10 $ 40 per team
Grade 8 Teams $ 35 per team
CESS grade 5 - 7 $ 10 per event
Payable at the beginning of each season.
Additional fees are collected for lodging and meals.
3. Recent Report Card
4. Birth Certificate
1. Parent's Birth Certificate or Citizenship Paper/Card
2. Parent's Landed Immigrant Status Paper or Permanent Residency Card
3. Refugee documentation
4. Student Visa
5. Working Permit
6. Registration $ Fee