Build an exciting career while filling a crucial role in developing the next generation of leaders and influencers. Regent Christian Academy is always excited to hear from prospective members who are interested in joining our dynamic and dedicated team. A vital reason for the strength of our team is the way staff and administration at Regent Christian Academy embrace our mission, vision and values. and statement of faith.
Regent Christian Academy is currently accepting general applications for teachers for the upcoming 2017-2018 academic year.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and professional team in a growing Christian School please carefully read the following, as a number of items will require your consideration and preparation.
1. Read the Statement of Faith and Philosophy of Education for Regent Christian Academy
2. Personal documentation ready to complete
3. A digital copy of your resume for upload
4. Information of three references that can attest to your skills, experience and character
5. Name and contact details of your pastor as we will contact them for a reference
6. Provide documentation, (i.e. copies of degrees, certificates, and relevant workshops)
If your prefer to submit a hard copy, please print and complete the two forms below and submit with your resume. Applications can be submitted in person, by email or post to the Attention of Principal
FORM #2: Pastor's Reference Form
|Mr. Paul Johnson|
|Regent Christian Academy|
|Surrey, BC V3S 2A6|